View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2002, 17:42 (Ref:334391)   #6
Mediaman_12
Rookie

Mediaman_12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went this weekend to. I went for the full weekend as I got (free ) tickets off a friend of mine. I thought the entire Weekend was fantastic, the only low point being the heavy rain on late Friday afternoon. The RAF Jet (can't remember the name of it right now, not the Red Arrows) display was especially memorable.

I took loads of shots, but most of them seam to have been 'eaten' by my digital camera , got some nice F1 shots though.

so if anybody puts up some pics a 'heads up' would be appreciated.

Quote:
ESPECIALLY that Renault F1 People Carrier....Id LOVE to roll up to Asda in one of those!
That BMW X5 with the LeMans engine would be better because except for the huge rear exhaust pipes it looks almost 'normal', but yet sounds amazing, goes like mad and is still 4 wheel drive.Beating all the nobs in WRX's etc at lights would be a special moment.

IF you want to avoid the crowds I would recommend pre buying tickets for the Sunday, no ticket sales on the gate mean that the day can get 'sold out' and so there aren't as many people, this year Sunday was noticeably quieter.