View Single Post
Old 25 May 2019, 11:30 (Ref:3905671)   #71
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you kerb for still keeping to post new designs rather regularly.
The first half of the lap of the counterclockwise Track 37 is quite different than what one would usually see: the beginning of the lap with the chicane/Esse as early as Turn 3 will create very tight racing after the start and everbody will be trying to squeeze through somewhere. The right-left-right at the beginning of (let's say Northbound) back straight feels also pretty unique. I like these details of the track. However, the circuit unfortunately becomes a stop-start fest on from entering the V-shaped section. If you'd ask me for suggestions on how to improve it, I'd recommend putting in larger radius corners at the tip of the V and at the end of the straight that comes immediately after that. But then, I've always tended to love 180 degree corners that are not hairpins. The beginning of the front straight also feels a bit too busy with yet another chicane near the pit entrance.
If you are going for that kind of vibe with your track, though, I'd recommend maybe drawing a city around it, or a "would-be city" like Yeongam.
Regards.