View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2019, 15:40 (Ref:3924369)   #47
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes understood. But we went with Traveldestinations this year and I thought the Porsche Curves were an excellent location. Checking their prices with Piston Heads it's.pretty much the same and it included crossing and general entry ticket. I'm already an ACO member so it's just whether I need a grandstand and as I suggested if I can get to Porsche Curves for the first hour of the race then I can walk around for the rest of it. But thanks for you kind offer, I shan't discount it yet.