View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2021, 10:52 (Ref:4075121)   #2178
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
But in relation to the tennis, the deal-breaker is that they will not do quarantine again,while the England cricket teams (Ashes, ODI and 20-20) will not come if their partners and families cannot join them during their time in Aus.
Understood - although I don't think the arrangements have been proposed to the cricketers yet for them to make decision?

'The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) is expecting details from Cricket Australia on how the series will take place - including quarantine arrangements, provisions for families and if players will have to live in a 'bubble' environment - this week.

That information will then be presented to the England players, who will make individual decisions on their participation before the Ashes squad is announced in the first week of October.
'

In terms of F1, will Roscoe be allowed to travel?