View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 18:38 (Ref:3730805)   #161
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Somewhat unfortunate that this thread was moved from the F1 forum to the Indycar forum, but I understand why. Is I don't visit this part of the forum on a regular basis, I might drop out of the discussion.

I just was about to post that the F1 fans should watch the YouTube livestream because it is very interesting to see much of the behind the scenes stuff. I expect Indycar is much more open than F1 from a fan perspective, but I also suspect that this level of openness for what is a private test (after he did his rookie test work) may be unprecedented. My point being that this level of access is awesome for the fans.

Richard