View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 21:33 (Ref:3730848)   #170
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Well now you will have a reason to come visit the Indy section!
I will try to stick around! I used to follow in the CART days. I have watched bits and pieces of Indycar races post CART split, but not really much. Not even sure if I have watched a full race in a long time. I will be watching the 500 for the first time in maybe... a decade or more? Maybe Alonso will get me sucked back in.

Questions for the regular fans here. Thoughts and opinions on how Alonso did during the rookie test, the testing that happened directly after and the press conference?

Richard