View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2004, 07:15 (Ref:940114)   #67
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by White Knight
I would have thought that camp amenities were the responsibility of the track owners, not the category promoters. Next thing you will want them to do up the dunnies at Oran Park, access to QR, and put in a swimming pool at Hidden Valley!!!
If the facilitys are so bad why camp? I mean it is a once a year thing and people always complain that the camping is shocking,How does the camping compare to the Sandown 500 facilitys? or any other track for that matter,yes I accept that it isn't the best but hey if you choose to "enjoy" a race in a particular way then embrace it.All to often people hark back to the "good old days" but seem reluctant to fully experience it
Imagine the uproar if they fully revamped the camping area and then whacked up the fee's to match.I would have thought that given PROCAR use the track the most they should be the ones responsible for the upgrades,after all they are on the track at least 3 times as long and require more officials.

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic