Thread: 2021 Race Dates
View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2021, 15:57 (Ref:4036950)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
I feel that there should not be date changes if events are not allowed to run earlier in the season. It crowds the calendar and can badly effect the smaller events if a major one moves onto the same date and it's within a 100 miles. Not just race meeting sbut classic shows etc that are often run for charities.
If you can't run on your date you should cancel until next year. otherwise it's just greed.
In the case of Goodwood, they have already postponed the event once from 2020 so I would understand if they wanted to move it back a little bit. They rolled over entries and spectator tickets already.