View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2021, 19:00 (Ref:4038415)   #1239
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Messieurs, je vous trouve en grande forme, bravissimo! Et merci pour vos sourires.

This reminds me why glycol has been banned from car coolants here. We had a lot of deaths amongst the wild cats population, because they were attracted by the leaks dipping from cooling hoses, under the cars. Seems glycol taste is like sugar. What do I know, I dont lick the leaking hoses I fix them!

This could be why, a few years ago, there was a problem with some supplies of wine - my memory suggests to me that exporters in Austria were involved - were supplemented with anti-freeze, causing untold harm to consumers.