Thread: Code 60 for UK
View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2016, 09:23 (Ref:3606798)   #109
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
...Car X is approaching the startline as the Code 60 is displayed and slows. Car Y is half way round the circuit and does not slow until the Code 60 flags reach his location. Advantage to Car Y.

...as Car Y approaches the startline ...
Agreed. And I'm all in favour of giving C60 a go. My point was that if your Car X was used for both C60 and green, then there is no net advantage.

As the consultation document stands at present, we do NOT have simultaneous deployment and I think it's unlikely that radios will be available at all circuits, (including isolated flag posts). We need to consider solutions to what is, rather than what we want.