View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2017, 10:40 (Ref:3762286)   #218
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark0994 View Post
I just saw that Alfa need to use 2-litre engine
''The choice of engine has to be 2-litre, and from the brand's 'family'''
Giulietta only have 1.75 as it's most powerful engine, and 2.0 from Giulia and Stelvio is mounted longitudinal.
Will the BTCC let them use 1.75 engine like TCR Alfa or they will manage to squeeze 2.0 by that chassis regulations (bright ideas as A4 RWD)?
They can use any 2.0L engine from the following, mounted in the same orientation as the original car:

Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram Trucks and SRT.

So they have the 2.0L Dodge Avenger/Chrysler Sebring as an example.

The list of options is limited though as most of their American engines are too big, and most of their European ones are too small.