Thread: Dump The Dob
View Single Post
Old 3 May 2017, 21:55 (Ref:3730859)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver TBA View Post
I wonder which team got the ball rolling and fired off the first email? Given #5 & #97 were right behind #17, you'd hope it wasn't PRA or 888...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
If the teams can see the rule infractions and report it, what system/process/procedure/people does Supercar need to put in place so these things are reported through official channels, not via whinging, hoping to disadvantage another's mistake?

Its spinning wheels in stops, unsafe releases, blend line infringements, kerb hopping, baulking... lots of stuff that shifts into the discretionary space, yetvwhen the teev picks it up, it gets acted upon
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House