Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2018, 10:07 (Ref:3851555)   #9
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
First of all let's get rid of all the extra aero, and keep it to just front and rear wings. Let's also ditch the two type of tyre per race and let drivers choose if they want to pit or not. And let's not have multiple compounds too. Also get rid of the SC free pass rule which just adds extra laps to SC periods. Let's also show a bit more leniency towards blue flags, and make it so the faster car has to get past.

One thing that was good about Singapore was that there were no grid penalties, so let's try and keep those to a minimum too. Let's also have less asphalt runoff in places where drivers can gain an advantage, so we can have an end to those tiresome arguments too. Let's keep the calendar to 19 places, and go to places that are worth going

Anyway that's it from me, I hope I haven't left anything out