View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2019, 11:19 (Ref:3893215)   #40
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I do wonder how much difference it would have made (perhaps a few more Super Nationals) but, even so, it did seem pretty daft to have both Championships starting on the same date.

Great driving from Godfrey. Shame that Ollie was out so early as I was hoping to see him and Julian fighting for first. Good showing from Tohill as well, pity he was just off the pace of Godfrey.

Disappointed not to see Bennett in action. After his performance at the final round at Silverstone last year I thought there was a real chance of him challenging the regulars again, but the car did three practise laps and that was it.

Close racing in the Swift Junior and BMW MINI classes again. A couple of years ago I thought they were the least interesting thing in the Championship, but both had some excellent scraps yesterday.

Retros were a bit hit-and-miss in the morning, but everyone looked like they were trying in the afternoon. Was disappointed to see two RS200's reduced to zero by the end of heat 1, but pleased when Harris reappeared again in the afternoon.