Thread: IMSA Race 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona
View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2019, 15:12 (Ref:3877713)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Any chance Corvette breaks with the yellow to roll out an old livery? Although the best old Duntov (although probably too clean and "plain") liveries are well before IMSA's time sadly and I can't think of any remarkable other Vette IMSA programs, maybe the Greenwood cars.

My money would be on Porsche as well, but I would think like LM they would roll out two IMSA liveries the drivers liked. I'm trying to think of any others left with "ties" to the original IMSA days who haven't yet but think that's it. Unless someone pulls the Riley GTD trick and puts an old livery on a different car.