View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2009, 20:37 (Ref:2399872)   #34
wheadon
Racer

England
Carlisle/Newcastle
wheadon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, I never knew you had your race licence. Them Van diemen things at Brands are crap! I must of seen you at the donnington funcup test too! We ran the whole day and they are slow and horrible cars!

If I was you i'd either run a formula 4 or an old Renault/FVL if you want wings and slicks. F3 cars cost way to much in original spec.

If you would consider a test in a formula vee or a formula ford then look into some teams who hire cars. I know the ford's will pleasently surprise you and so will the vee's. Our Sheane is a quick little bugger and when we get the 55 cam it's gonna rev to 10K!

Race technique will be the one thing which will come as a massive surprise to you. Trust me! It's learning to do it that's the hard part! Thinking 2-3 corners ahead, considering the gaps, going for the gaps, making the moves!

I see you have a strong head and well a racers head at that! I'm sure you will do well and not have a problem in whatever you do. Oh you we're never cockey neither, just a typical race driver!