View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2016, 20:39 (Ref:3601879)   #56
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
My company keeps saying they're going to fit dash cams to our trucks but unless they point them down the side as well as in front then a forward facing cam will be next to useless. I kid you not but I have at least one collision a year where someone will drive into the side of me, these are people that are along side and decide to change lanes but fail to see the truck. I had a near miss last week when a car alongside my offside decided he'd turn left, it's only that I did an emergency stop that saved a collision. I've also had one driver drive into my nearside as he was level with my cab but his damage was far worse than you would expect from the slight impact so I firmly believe this was a method of claiming for old damage.