View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2018, 16:35 (Ref:3865263)   #2588
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Am I the only one who thought it was a true story?
In actual fact I was pulled up in a cops breathalyser road block a while back along the Mojacar beach road at about 1am. The cop went to the left hand side of the car and asked Sue if she had been drinking alcohol and she replied yes loads ! The officer then realised that she didn't have a steering wheel in front of her and walked round to my side and asked me the same.
I said no and he waved me on I was amazed that he believed me and drove to our nearest bar at the bottom of our road for a nightcap
However I was telling the truth and the police are very strict on drink driving with just about zero limit in Spain (especially the Brits)
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !