View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2023, 01:44 (Ref:4166439)   #441
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8supes View Post
An incredible job, very special performance. Didnt make a single mistake either.

I actually quite enjoyed the circuit i have to be honest. On paper it looked terrible but i dont think it was too bad.
Agree, it improved and the Cup guys did a better job of it when with the damp. Think it's put that idea in nascar's mind to try another so guess we keep looking for the next iRace city track they build

Having just watched basically 7ish hours of racing today, Mid-Ohio, Austria then Chicago I think I have to say the Cup race was the best of the three. None were terrible, Mid-Ohio maybe a bit meh and Austria well F1ey but not bad, but this was fun and truly interesting as to who would survive. And the 75 lap limit changed it some and would have rather had the leading pack pit and then they made the call to shorten but in the end that guy made it through anyway.

Last edited by broadrun96; 3 Jul 2023 at 02:07.