View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3920665)   #8
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Might have to start my cigar buying to let them rest and figure out my beer selection. I've burned out on IPAs hand-in-hand with the decrease in quality products. And of course hit Cabela's and see if there's new stuff I need for this year.
I'm debating on whether or not I should try and drive my wife's car up. It is definitely more spacious and comfortable, but it does have one less pedal. Although that could be a blessing in ATL traffic. Thinking about a peach pass too to make the drive easier. Not sure if I'll be joined by my brother or dad this year.