NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Brick View Post
You sure are a confused goat.

I only ask out of genuine interest as if it's true it's pretty bloody unprofessional.
But before forming an opinion you kinda need to know all the facts such as those I asked.
Without those facts it can look like yet another made up piece of disinformation. I hope the public is being told of all the facts and their sources.
The 'general' public are getting their info from the media, which at the moment is painting a very bad picture of MSNZ and the sport in general.

I'd like to ask you some questions if you dont mind SB.

What are your thoughts on all of this? Do you think that ST's have single handedly ruined the sport in this country, or do you think they have done some good?

On top of that what is your relationship with MSNZ (i'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to see where your coming from)? are you part of the organisation or someone that has worked in and around them?

I dont need to know who you are, frankly i dont care. But i am intrigued as to why you are so obtuse when it comes to these matters.

For the record, I am not part of a club, circuit, category or anything. I am simply a motorsport fan, but one that wants to know why a category such as the ST's gets so far with MSNZ (and things get agreed in principle) and then to have to pin pulled. I am a business man at the end of day so am interested in profit and a ROI. The model that ST has developed, from a business point of view, seems to satisfy the criteria that anyone with business brains would be happy with. E.g. big grids of well known drivers, innovative and future proofed design in the cars, professional looking teams, big name sponsors on board, an executive structure that works well, and communicates with the media well.

Last but not least, what would be your preffered outcome to all of this? For the ST's to die away and be replaced with a field full of TLX's?

Honest questions, so honest answers would be appreciated.

Thanks