View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2017, 09:15 (Ref:3728842)   #115
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Someone earlier in the thread was asked where some of the supercar drivers are, including myself.

Well my reason is pretty simple to be honest, as most people know i support both british and btrda championships and have done for many years, it's just a case of time (or lack of) for me.
As some of you will know i having a very young family these days, i'm crazy busy with work / travel and i had a lot date clashes with work commitments in 2017 with the British Championship. I'm also a privateer and do all my own work, so if if i don't have spare time to the work on the car, I can't go racing.

So basically I will still be racing in 2017, and still using the trusty Subaru, but from a championship point of view i will be mainly with the BTRDA this season, as there is only 3 race weekends in the year for my class, so i can fit that into the personal calendar. You will probably see me at the Croft for the British & Grand prix weekend too, and maybe another meeting later in the year + other motorsport activities / demo's etc.

Si

Last edited by sihorton; 24 Apr 2017 at 09:26.