Thread: Moto GP 2019
View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2019, 01:36 (Ref:3912590)   #45
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Well again Marquez showed his form for an easy win helped out by his team mate who completely sodded the race up by Knocking some of the opposition off.
Well done Quartararo I would think that your first win is on the cards soon after putting a non factory Yamaha on pole.
I did think about going to the race but the thought of driving up and watching in very hot weather paled into insignificance when I can watch the whole race program on the box with a few cool beers.Sad I know but it has to be done !
I had no confidence that Marquez would get the win, he was facing very stiff opposition until Jorge "Bowling Ball" Lorenzo intervened, desperate lunge from miles back, he should know much better. Going to have an embarrassing set of apologies to go through, I think.

I think you are right Gordon, Quartararo is beginning to look like the real deal even if his finishing position was helped by "the incident". Hopefully his arm pump problems have been sorted.