View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2018, 14:11 (Ref:3798420)   #158
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The GTE-Am invites made more sense when AsLMS Actually had a good GT3 grid. But they've all left for Blancpain Asia now (which is actually REALLY good), so it's a bit pointless.

In that case, I'd take a guess (and it's purely a guess) that AAI will enter the Ferrari a Corvette, as they have history with that.

Despite these, I think your list will be more than 75% accurate. However I don't think G-Drive will be looking at Ligiers. There was rumours of that being a Graff tie-in for ELMS and TDS for WEC. So those will probably be Oreca, and maybe only one car. Unless I missed major news...again!