View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2018, 22:19 (Ref:3798835)   #169
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Logistically they couldn't really do it last year, they were at Bathurst and the announcement was at something like 3am Australian time (with practice for the 12 Hour starting about 5 hours later).
They had been at Bathurst before when it collided with the Conference (usually held on Thursdays) but they still did until last year, even if it meant waking up at odd hours. Besides nowadays they have plenty of "B-channels" for playing live broadcasts simultaneously, as well as "B-teams" if they'd like to have someone else from the team cover it.

From a service called RADIO LE MANS, I would expect all things Le Mans getting priority over... whatever there is. And yes I do recognize it being a free service and therefore having automatic excuse for me not being able to complain too much, but these are all preferences. And this is a discussion forum

Anyway, I wish I'd remember the place where Hindy said "it might have been a mistake" or something along those lines, but it's lost in the sea.