View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2001, 17:57 (Ref:157560)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Alan, as I said this afternoon... the pleasure really has been all ours! You, along with John, Hyla & the famous roos (!) and all the other wonderful people who put so much effort into a brand new series (and the whole of the TOCATour package) - the thanks should go to you.

I think the build up to the final race yesterday afternoon (evening) really demonstrated this point... the sight of John B&Q, Annie Templeton and Paul O'Neil doing the can-can in pitlane will live on in my memory for a very long time. Unfortunately, so will seeing Mr B&Q running along the start finish straight in his boxer shorts, but that's another story for another time...!

Despite the domination of the touring class by Vauxhall, and the shrinking number of competitors in the production class, 2001 really was for me the best yet... and it wouldn't have been the same without you all.