View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2019, 20:27 (Ref:3873835)   #4126
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Primarily because he is anti-anything other than doom and gloom Indy news. But so far the poster has been wrong about most things so he's an ignore button candidate to me. If MP and RM are both less pessimistic it could happen than their usual, I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of a new engine. More so if Cosworth is involved and has cash, think they could start from zero and have an engine for 2020 if not late this season.
The new engine formula comes in, in 2021. So I would doubt Cosworth would want to design and develop an engine just for one season, then have to do it all over again to meet the new formula. Cosworth have got two years, in which to commit and design an engine.