View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2020, 15:45 (Ref:4016374)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yes, it is a massive shame to see Porsche go. I wonder if any privateers are planning to run them next year?

It doesn’t matter that this race is a bit later than usual. Circumstances like these happen, but at least we are getting a race. And let’s hope it’s as good as previous ones here
I would not be surprised to see a one off collector run event but what team could you get to run it would be the problem. Other than Core no one in the US has had experience with the full GTE car. While I would not at all be surprised, I think WeatherTech with a Ferrari since he owns a couple GTEs and possibly Risi making a few appearances would be more likely. Think the costs to run can't be much more, for those who own a car already, even with the confidential tires over the "off the shelf" GTD cars. But I could be wrong and the costs just to run could be crazy. With possibly only 2 Corvettes at non-enduros you always have a podium chance so there's that.