View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2010, 01:05 (Ref:2648632)   #20
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
In my, admittedly European, opinion, the west coast needs more, full stop.

First off, Portland is a brilliant city to visit - so please give me another excuse to do so.

Second, CA is vast - there's no reason why a quality product can't talk to a decent body of consumers in the markets served by Laguna Seca, Long Beach, and Sears Point.

I will say that from my perspective having had jobs that have taken me a lot to to DC area and the NE more generally that an additional presence there would have been nice, but given my signal ability to be in the right geographic space at almost exactly the wrong time is legendary (missed the Dubai 24 by about 8 hours this year) not sure I can, hand on heart, really make any comment on locations...

Do see there's comment about Oklahoma elsewhere on the forum - this likely to be a runner or a pipe dream?