View Single Post
Old 9 May 2019, 17:27 (Ref:3902821)   #154
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Herewith my customary huge album of fan-with-a-camera pictures from Spa: https://bit.ly/2WsXep3

Not the easiest day of photo-taking! Some of the weather transitions were extraordinary and are captured here. Scroll down page one and see how fast the rain came after the start - the sunny and downpour pictures are barely 5 mins apart.

Rain and snow (!) make for dramatic pictures, though the spray and general gloom are a challenge. For this event I also only used my 300mm lens because of the difficulty of keeping the equipment dry. I usually use a larger 500mm zoom for Spa, so some of the pics here aren't as close/sharp as I'd like.

Enjoy!