View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2020, 13:02 (Ref:3990846)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed, by its very nature this is a sport that already changes a lot.

And speaking of quali...the fixed sets of tires and teams trying to save a set of the softs seems to have made q2 more interesting.

Not giving the teams a choice on compounds is perhaps an idea worth keeping?

But if they keep the idea for too long, teams will just work out the optimal thing to do and then back to a very predictable pattern.

that no one knows how many races their will actually be held is such an interesting variable so for me its already unlike any other season previously ran.

Obviously there are things happening here that cannot be replicated but for me there is a newness/freshness which not only do I appreciate but also which i find necessary in these strange times.