View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 08:49 (Ref:3990979)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think this season would have been the best chance to try something different - although I expect it's just wishful thinking.

The back-to-back weekends at the same track seems like an ideal opportunity.

Hold the first weekend along the same format as we currently have, but mix it up for the second?

Why not do away with the Saturday Qualifying on Week 2, and have a 45-min race for drivers who are not in this year's championship? It would be a chance for reserve/test/junior drivers to show their potential, and the Sunday race could be started with the reverse placings from the previous week. It would definitely change things up, and give something different......