View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 13:38 (Ref:3991033)   #47
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I think this season would have been the best chance to try something different - although I expect it's just wishful thinking.

The back-to-back weekends at the same track seems like an ideal opportunity...
Exactly this for me as it seems a shame to not fully exploit this unique scenario.

1st race of the back to back is the control and the 2nd is the one with the variable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
If anything deserves the 'contrived' description, it really does have to be DRS.....
If they used one of the back to backs and ran it without DRS i think we might all see just how much DRS actually improves the show.

Or vice versa, lets see a race where the driver can use it at their own discretion (with an automatic close once the break is applied - for safety).