View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2019, 19:38 (Ref:3884666)   #13
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I gave up on MSA type racing 20 or so years ago, and would never dream of competing in any of thier series,.

They suck the life out of a lot of things, are rich beyond dreams and are over sensitive to situations I am afraid.

Why are we the only country with the insane level of over moderation regarding spectators on rallies for instance, when you look at the rest of Europe, I know why now, but initially? Cmon for Gods sake, insurance? Give me a break, that could be overcome so easily if they stepped in and helped out.

they do good yes, but for me they are inept, hopeless and utterly out of date.

To ace in anything I need to join clubs, take an utterly pointless and pathetic test even to do bloody drag racing, (basically to feed the coffers even more and keep the over involved insurers at bay), join a club, that doesn't mean I can always race where I want,m so have to join other clubs, pay exorbitant entry fees and be dictated to by people that have no idea what they are doing.

Example: Single venue rally at Snetterton today. All crews HAVE to take a spare wheel, why? So Palmer doesn't have to re lay any asphalt, they have to take yellow jackets with them on stage, he entire event is in the sodding daylight? It's craziness and ruining the sport on every level that this man is allowed to dictate tripe like this for events at his venues, I would tell him to stick it up his wotsit and find another venue.