Thread: Factory Drivers
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2010, 20:40 (Ref:2618239)   #26
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
fantastic thread, Atle has raised some very good and valid points. Coming to the whole point of getting a break, i did my ARDS last year and got my national B race license and was told by the instructors that I was a bit of a natural, pretty quick, very consistent and smooth and that i could go a very long way.
But like so many people, i dont have enough money to even get started, let alone move up the ladder. Its quite frankly ****, at the moment im in uni doing part time work as a photographer/journo and im hoping one day it will all culminate and ill end up racing somewhere, somehow.
Cracking post though Atle, we need more people like you in motorsport to inspire us, hopefully one day things will change. So we have more people racing and getting the chances they deserve in motorsport, particularly the one's with talent and not the Rich and not very talented clot's which do cloud motorsport unfortunately.