View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2015, 16:58 (Ref:3592725)   #10
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is what should be the basis for the next Porsche GTE car...

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2016-po...-track-weapon/

That Cayman GT4 Clubsport... I would sell my soul to have that car

Or... if they don't want to push the Cayman to the top level, then bring out a direct competitor to the Ferrari 488 as has been rumoured for so long. I have to wonder if the entire VW diesel emission debacle (which Porsche has been pulled into a bit) is part of the reason Porsche is not taking on the Ferrari 488 directly. Effectively maybe a money thing?

Richard