View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2022, 09:37 (Ref:4134832)   #303
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Today, I received an e-mail from ACO which suggests me a place in the Exposition garage instead of my usual place in the Blanc.
They propose a Rouge instead ("Panorama").
The problem is that i have to pay a second DHL shipping. The ticket + DHL amount is 51€.

I believe there will be a huge event in the Blanc and Bleu car parks...

I must admit this was what I was anticipating. So why would the ACO tell me that there would be spaces in Parking Blanc? Unless there are only going to be limited places, probably some distance away from the entrance...?

The Tourists always parked in Rouge and it wouldn't be a problem for me, other than it was mostly 'first come first served'. We did park in a small reserved space Rouge car park way back in 1990, but I think that's part of Expo now. What I'm keen to get is a reserved spot - wherever that is....

As to the shipping, yes, I expected that. So be it, it's only once a year.