View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2022, 09:25 (Ref:4135035)   #313
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I must admit that I can't see any full week tickets other than the ones for those who can meet the 'Green' requirements. But like you, I can't believe that the full week is sold out and there won't be more tickets available. There are shambolic elements to the process this year some of which are undoubtedly caused by whatever they are doing as part of the Centenary celebrations and a dearth of information about tickets and areas that have always been available in the past which no longer seem to be. I don't camp, but I understand the frustration of those who do, having entry tickets going on sale long before camping pitches.