View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 00:58 (Ref:3736533)   #1441
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
You don't have two football matches, two 100m finals, snooker finals, golf masters, etc..., on one weekend.

Again it is the devaluing point. The expression Grand Prix would no longer be relevant. Perhaps F1 should go that way and we can set up a few real prizes that really matter each year?
I remember, when either going to a Grand Prix, or even watching on TV, was a really exciting and special event. Maybe I do have those Rose Tinted spectacles on the end of my nose but these days, with already so many races, the magic isn't really quite there.