View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3817380)   #1027
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Tut tut Tim, And you are a moderator. Naive."i think"
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Blimey now I've seen everything.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Ditto.

Tim,

I had an angiogram a few weeks ago and they told me to shave myself in case they couldn't fit the catheter or whatever through my arm. Anyway I was just soaping up when the nurse suggested I was shaving the wrong end!

They fitted it through my arm and after 15 mins of trying not to look at the tv screens I was released. Thankfully all clear.

My BP is usually 130/80 but it went up to 145/90. I was told this was normal when stressed.