View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2007, 10:17 (Ref:1829282)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought I might be able to help you with this, but I can't.............

There was a lot of info doing the rounds two or three years back because the 25th Anniversary of Rondeau's 1980 Le Mans win was looming. The president of 'l'Association Jean Rondeau', Thierry Rondel, wanted to bring all 17 Rondeau's back to Le Mans to mark the anniversary (although only a handful actually made it). At the time, 'l'Association Jean Rondeau' had it's own website dedicated to all things Jean Rondeau. If memory serves me right, all the information you are looking for was on there. Unfortunately, the site (http://site.voila.fr/jeanrondeau) appears to no longer exist.

I'll leave an article (in French, but with some nice photo's) which was published prior to the reunion for you anyway, just in case there are any clues there to help you find the information you're looking for.

I'll leave the thread here for the time being. If there's no response, I'll move it across for those very learned people in Motorsport History to take up your challenge!