View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2020, 07:18 (Ref:4007742)   #2
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah, I was trying to take all this in yesterday eve, it really is a big shake up - had the Fan Council chasing opinions too, duly given. All positive for me to be honest except I've never been a big fan of Atlanta - but I'd rather have two Atlanta's than two cookie cutters or one Atlanta and a cookie cutter.

I've not seen a "big series" NASCAR race on dirt. Too young (I think!) so that's going to be an experience.

Road America - I used to love watching CART back in the day here, so this is right at the top of my "looking forward to" list.

Never seen a race at Nashville, so that's high on the list. Darlington I love, always produces something.

My only abiding memory of Chicagoland was an open wheel wreck some years ago - cannot remember NASCAR racing there, even though I've watched on the TV - so presumably dull and uneventful or my memory continues to fail.

More variety of tracks is good; didn't see all this coming, I knew COTA as that was "leaked" and I assumed that and the Fontana reconfiguration would be the big news. Thinking about it Nashville was kind of obvious after the post season "display" last year.

Hopefully this is going to make for more excitement.