View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3726074)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
Mat Jackson is also very light - disappointing at Brands and a shame to lose a potential R3 win / podium.
With so many potential front-runners in the field this season, I suspect every round will see quite a few of the fancied cars running low ballast.

This time, we have (of the predicted pre-season favourites):

0 ballast - Neal, Austin, Taylor-Smith, Plato and the Brands pole man J.Smith.

All of the BMWs have some ballast on, so perhaps their 'reminder' that Donington is a FWD circuit also compensates for some possible slower times in qualy?