View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2019, 12:59 (Ref:3920400)   #32
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I say ban the polls in the forum until we can define some rules. Rules should be written in French and then translated into English. And if any disputes come about... Remember that the French verbiage trumps the English! And Stewards! We need Stewards!

(Edit: Sorry I think the French is a ACO/LeMans thing, so English is fine, but we need 2x the Stewards now!)

Richard