View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2021, 19:28 (Ref:4060002)   #94
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well I forgot to get the final product off the smoker. But a little dry for me but everyone seemed to enjoy and none left of either one.

I may try a split brisket with a point and flat for fatty and lean next but I think this would work.
That looks the part! We're those flats extra lean, or did they seem about right to you?

I am on a time crunch today so I got some country ribs (I know that term can be applied to many cuts, but these ones were just slices of pork shoulder). You can smoke them for a couple hours, and then finish them in the oven for a couple hours and you get a great product with little fuss.