View Single Post
Old 20 May 2019, 18:15 (Ref:3904934)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Nicholls View Post
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and have been looking across a load of sites for information on purchasing my first EV. I couldn't find a section on Tentenths so please direct me if there's a better area on the forum to post on!

I'm basically really interested in buying an EV, not too sure where to start and which models are good. I know that a lot of people are recommending brands that aren't very common in the UK so was wondering if people had any of these / could recommend a brand.

I wouldn't mind looking at Tesla if needs be but seems that there are better brands out there.

Thanks, Laurence
Hi Laurence welcome to the forum, I don't know how soon that there will be an EV dedicated thread on 10s as "most" are dyed in the wool petrolheads ! However some that post on here do own EVs including Mike Bell who has (or had) a BMW , so he may pick up on this
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !