View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2018, 10:10 (Ref:3798629)   #944
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
RE: Alonso and McLaren, has any one considered the idea Mclaren might be actively encouraging Alonso in his sports car pursuits, as they are working on the idea of a top tier sports car program (which I know still depends on future regs). Surely it’d be great for McLaren to transition Alonso from F1 to WEC when he decides to retire, and still keep hold of the publicity pull he has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's very much in people's minds, with McLaren's known interest in a top tier endurance programme. It will come as no surprise whatsoever, if that is what happens, either when he retires from F1, or as a second championship, as with Toyota now.