View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2021, 22:55 (Ref:4071870)   #2344
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
I really liked Ted telling us about the slope in pit lane, drain and the teams having to work their way around it so that front wings don't scrape - that type of real-world insight is great in my view.

Generally speaking, the commentary team are OK and take your point Greem - I struggle massively with Croft and his high-pitched shrieking but adjust the audio setting to compensate as much as possible - and even a broken clock is right twice per day, so even Croft is sometimes bearable.

The quality of footage, cameras, clarity is way, way more than we used to have and we should be grateful for that - which leaves us simply the commentators to pick at, as we do.