Thread: Sebring
View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2017, 20:37 (Ref:3714092)   #11
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So my Sebring Mailer just arrived (on 2/22). There's an advanced tickets order form due back by 2/15....still not sure how I forgot but that's all been worked out!

Also, the Florida Orchestra will be performing a concert on the Midway March 11. It will feature music from Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, William Tell Overture, Mendelssohn's symphony No.4 and Flight of the Bumblebee. What are they doing? Trying to class up the joint? Where's Molly Hatchet these days? Surely they have some open dates...
ROFL, that is good stuff. Wish i was joining the fun but can't make it work this year.