Thread: British GT 2019
View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2019, 14:23 (Ref:3928336)   #248
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
The 720s GT3 is certainly very quick. Second pole in a row and topped both Pro and Am session. Hope it gets the win it deserves.
It did, and I can confirm that even the basic road-going model is very quick as I've been sitting in the orange & blue one all season. We had an awful lot of fast runs over the weekend which were very entertaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
.....and there you go....... Happy for the team as my lad is part of it.....
That late-race contact from the WPI car was unfortunate, but the number of possible permutations going into the race meant that any contact was going to get scrutinised. My calculating brain was in overdrive when I had the time during the race, working out at several points the finishing margin and champions-elect.

I've had a belter of a year. Here's to more of it in 2020!